Here you will find a quick overview of how new compliance pathway will look likeâ€¦
- ECS & TS still require Certification
- Means, it will involve both stage 1 (desktop) and stage 2 (onsite) audits.
- Another significant change is that a single auditor will be able to conduct the audit
- The modules against which you will need to demonstrate compliance with are:
- Verification module outcomes
- ECS module
- Module 3A â€“ which is just one outcome (Violence, Abuse, Neglect, Exploitation and Discrimination) from the Core module
How these reforms will impact your business?
In the larger canvas, it brings a significant saving in terms of preparation time where instead of demonstrating compliance with all 80+ Quality Indicators you will need to comply with just 3 which we will cover in detail in our upcoming LIVE webinar (click here to get registered).
Latest development and increase in price limits of ECEI supports
This is inline with the changes to therapy in the NDIS Price Guide 2019-20, where some Early Childhood Early Intervention supports have had an increase in price limits and support line item numbers (12 new).
The name and definition of Early Childhood Early Intervention supports is now referenced as â€˜Capacity Building Supports for Early Childhoodâ€™ with role of Key worker included in the same description.
For more details on the NDIS price guide; effective 1 July 2019, click here