- Child Rights & Responsibilities
- Support Planning Policy
- Collaboration Policy
- Family Supports Policy
- Working with Children Policy and Procedures (Child Protection Policy)
- Violence, Abuse, Neglect, Exploitation and Discrimination
- Participant Information Consent Form
- Privacy & Confidentiality Agreement Agency Referral
- Authority to act as an Advocate
- Code of Ethics & Conduct Agreement
- Complaint Register
- Complaints & Feedback
- Compliance Register
- Conflict of interest declaration
- Continuous Improvement Register Emergency Plan Waste
- Emergency Plan
- Employment Check Register
- Hazard Report Form
- Incident Investigation Form
- Internal Audit Schedule
- New Employee details
- Participant intake Checklist
- Participant Orientation Checklist
- Participant Review
- Participant Support Plan
- Personnel File Content Checklist
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Indemnity Form
- Risk Management Plan Service Agreement
- Staff Orientation Checklist
- Support Management File Notes
- These policies are template policies and may need to be customised to meet the specific needs of your business.
- No self-assessment templates are provided in this pack, but can be purchased for an additional fee
- Form templates provided may also need editing to suit your business needs
- Documents are provided in Word and PDF formats
- Policies are written to be generic and may need further editing to match your registration groups
- Payment is due in full prior to policy delivery
- No Refunds will be issued after policy delivery
We also have other policy packs that are suitable for the following registration groups (click below):
Each policy pack includes the policies for 1 of these registration groups. If you require policies for more than one of the listed above please contact us for a custom quote.
Are you unsure of what policy pack you require?
Frequently Ask Questions
The usual timeframe is 2-3 business days from when payment is made in full and the business information form is received. If you need it sooner please let us know and we will attempt to meet your deadline.
The policies and forms outlined above in the deliverables section
PROVIDERPlus membership offers a range of benefits including policy updates, free consultation and access to a range of exclusive webinars and events. You must a member prior to purchasing the policies to receive the discount. Interested in joining? Click HERE for more details.
Included in this price we will add your business name and logo to your policies. Forms do not include any logos or customisation, however are provided in a word document and can be added by your organisation as you wish. Any additional changes or amendments will be quoted for as a separate job.
We do offer consultations to providers on a host of areas, you can book a consultation on this link. Noting that consultations incur an additional charge and aren’t included in the policy pack price.
The NDIS Commission require you to demonstrate you meet the NDIS Practice standards and the NDIS Rule. Previous state based audits were checking different standards and will require you to either purchase updated policies, or update these yourself.
Yes, we can facilitate an introduction with an auditor for our clients at their request.
Not in this fee, but we do provide annual policy updates within our PROVIDERplus Membership program.