- Complaints, Compliments & Feedback Policy
- Human Resource Management Policy
- Incidents, Accidents, and Emergencies Policy & Procedure
- Risk Management Policy & Procedure
- Work Health Safety Environmental Management
- Privacy & Confidentiality Agreement
- Agency Referral
- Complaint Register
- Complaints & Feedback
- Compliance Register
- Hazard Report Form
- Incident Investigation Form
- Incident Recording Form
- Internal Audit Schedule
- New Employee details
- Personnel File Content Checklist
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Indemnity Form
- Risk Management Plan
- Service Agreement
- Staff Orientation Checklist
- Training Needs Analysis
- These policies are template policies and may need to be customised to meet the specific needs of your business.
- No self-assessment templates are provided in this pack, but can be purchased for an additional fee
- Form templates provided may also need editing to suit your business needs
- Documents are provided in word and PDF formats
- Policies are written to be generic and may need further editing to match your registration groups
This policy pack is not suitable for providers who are “Certified” providers.
This includes providers who are:
- A PTY LTD company
- A high-risk provider (with a large number of staff or participants)
- Provides a high-risk service such as those registration groups listed above
- Payment is due in full prior to policy delivery
- No Refunds will be issued after policy delivery
Are you unsure of what policy pack you require?
Frequently Ask Questions
The best way to discuss your policy needs with us is to book a 30-minute consult (book here).
The usual timeframe is 2-3 business days from when payment is made in full and the business information form is received. If you need it sooner please let us know and we will attempt to meet your deadline.
The policies and forms outlined above in the deliverables section
PROVIDERPlus membership offers a range of benefits including policy updates, free consultation and access to a range of exclusive webinars and events. You must a member prior to purchasing the policies to receive the discount. Interested in joining? Click HERE for more details.
Included in this price we will add your business name and logo to your policies. Forms do not include any logos or customisation, however are provided in a word document and can be added by your organisation as you wish. Any additional changes or amendments will be quoted for as a separate job.
We do offer consultations to providers on a host of areas, you can book a consultation on this link. Noting that consultations incur an additional charge and aren’t included in the policy pack price.
The NDIS Commission require you to demonstrate you meet the NDIS Practice standards and the NDIS Rule. Previous state based audits were checking different standards and will require you to either purchase updated policies, or update these yourself.
Yes, we can facilitate an introduction with an auditor for our clients at their request.